NATURAL HAIR TREATMENT TO SOLVE YOUR ALOPECIA AND HAIR LOSS
Frizzy and damaged hair often leads to hair thinning due to breakage, thus hampering hair growth. While conditioners and moisturizers provide an excellent solution to the problem, hair masks are just a step ahead. They not only condition your hair but also strengthen it from within, penetrating deep into the scalp. Therefore, a hair mask is just another important step to include in your natural hair treatment.
Commercial varieties come in all sorts depending on the hair type and hair problem. Of course, you can also make a natural hair mask using ingredients in your kitchen. But before getting there, let’s see some advantages of using one.
HOW IT WORKS
The problems this natural hair treatment helps to tackle are:
- Hair loss: helps prevent follicle miniaturization by keeping DHT levels in control, thus hair loss.
- Active hair: revives and de-stresses your hair strands.
- Compensator: it compensates for the lost minerals and proteins as your hair ages.
- Repair: helps to improve hair strength from deep inside and enhances the scalp’s overall health.
- Hydration: provides intense hydration to your hair and controls frizz and breakage.
- Healthy finish: gives your hair a smooth and shiny texture
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM A NATURAL HAIR MASK
While the masks protect and rejuvenate hair for any audience, they are beneficial for weak hair. People with alopecia, vitamin deficiency, or anaemia have excess hair loss, and they can complement their medications with these natural hair masks to prevent further damage.
PERFECT NATURAL HAIR TREATMENT FOR HEALTHY HAIR
Hair masks are unique for various hair types and hair problems. You have to choose a hair mask that best suits your hair and solves the problem. Check out the variants of this natural treatment for hair growth and other hair problems.
Hair Growth: Hibiscus+aloe-vera
How: Grind some hibiscus leaves and flowers into a paste using milk. Add aloe vera to the paste and apply the mask throughout the hair and scalp.
Benefit: Aloe-vera is a natural conditioner, and hibiscus stimulates hair growth
Hair loss: Banana+Cinnamon
How: Make a thick paste by mixing banana and cinnamon powder in coconut oil. Apply the mask thoroughly throughout the hair and scalp.
Benefits: Banana enhances the elasticity of your hair strands, making them less vulnerable to breakage.
Cinnamon promotes blood circulation to follicles, improving hair growth.
Dandruff: Apple Cider Vinegar+ honey
How: Mix apple cider vinegar, honey, curd, and 2-3 drops of lemon and form a thick liquid. Apply it all over your hair and rinse it away after 10 minutes.
Benefits: Apple cider vinegar’s high pH value can cure dandruff and removes excess sebum on your scalp.
Honey retains your hair’s moisture while curd and lemon prevent your scalp from becoming flaky.
Frizzy hair: Egg+ avocado+honey
How: Make a thick paste out of avocado’s pulp, eggs, honey, and coconut oil. Apply the paste thoroughly from roots to tips and rinse it after 30 mins.
Benefits: Biotin in avocado and protein in eggs strengthen your hair follicles and improve hair structure. Honey and coconut oil moisturize your hair and keep your scalp hydrated.
Curly hair: Mayonnaise+Egg+Olive Oil+Honey
How: Blend mayonnaise, eggs, olive oil, and honey into a thick liquid and apply all the paste from your hair’s roots to tips. Leave it out for 30 mins and rinse thoroughly.
Benefits: Mayonnaise and eggs help maintain your curls, either natural or styled, without damaging the hair’s texture. Honey and olive oil prevent frizz, resulting in a smooth finish.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow these steps to achieve your natural hair treatment for bountiful hair.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a shampoo that does not contain alcohol and parabens.
- Dry your hair partially and remove tangles gently.
- Divide your hair into sections and apply the mask thoroughly, from roots to tips.
- Let the mask sit for about 30 mins.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with a shampoo
Here are some bonus tips to follow to elevate your hair mask experience.
- Apply a mask once a week or twice if your hair is constantly exposed to pollution.
- Make use of this natural hair treatment to protect your color-treated hair.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water before applying a mask. It ensures deeper penetration of the ingredients.
- Get creative and experiment with various ingredients around you to have mixed effects.
- You can leave the paste on your scalp for about 30 mins.
- Supplement your natural hair treatment with a hair growth serum and natural masks to enhance hair growth and healthy follicles.